It took longer than I expected but FontRevival is here!
It’s my latest addition to everything I develop for.
After a good couple weeks of hard work, I have successfully brewed up my latest modul: FontRevival.
As the name suggests this is a module for your font theming and emoji theming needs, allowing you to select and download various fonts and emojis.
At this time, it is usable via terminal only and custom fonts (ones not provided by the module) are not supported. However, everything else works.
Please keep in mind this is an alpha release, and is very likely to have some bugs. Feel free to leave feedback on any you find!
After downloading here’s how you use the module:
- Flash the module in magisk manager.
- NOTE: TWRP installs aren’t supported
- NOTE: Internet connection is required to install and use the module
- Open a terminal app, I recommend Termux
- Type su then hit enter and grant termux superuser access
- Type fontrevive then hit enter
- Follow the on-screen instructins
- When selecting a font or emoji please type the name as presented on the screen
- When you’re done selecting your font/emoji, reboot
The name is derived from the fact that it’ll for sure revive your device with new fonts and emojis, but is also the spiritual successor to Fontchanger^
I hope you enjoy my new creation! Download using the button below
^ This module is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or developed by John Fawkes in any way, shape, or form.